Today has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I went from happy, to crappy, to extremely sad all in one day. My mind is a blur and I don’t think I will be getting much sleep. Some major things are happening right now and prayers are needed. Thank you lovely followers~
Thank you so much anon ❤️
1. You choose not to wait until subbing is finished because you are too excited.
2. When a new character enters the drama you start listing all the other dramas they have been in.
3. When you listen to the OST you can think of the exact moments in the drama when it is played.
4. You ship everyone with everyone
5. You find yourself talking or yelling at the people in the drama when something happens.
6. You cry at almost every episode.
7. When the writers leave you with a cliffhanger you want to strangle someone.
8. When a drama ends you are sad and depressed but remain hopeful for a season 2.
I’m not sure honestly. Waahhhh so much is happening right now and I’m spazzing hard T_____T
[TRANS] Mir’s hint!!! Monster who became solo…solo? solo!! Whose solo it will be? @JTune_official (translation credit @aplus0727)
He did this little mini-drama before coming out to host a program on MBC. It’s so cute and I literally died at part 3. He needs to be cast in a romcom!
I’m just laying in bed spazzing on twitter over Joon’s mini drama and waiting for the next teaser. What a great day off!